How it Works
The courses administered by TeenDriverEducation.com are designed to meet most States requirements and allow participants to fulfill 30 hours of classroom instruction.
Here’s how you can be on your way to getting your license:
- Register HERE for our online teen driver education course.
- Begin reading our online teen driver education course. The course is designed to fit into your schedule, so you may start and stop whenever you like. We automatically save your progress when you log off.
- After you graduate, we send your teen driver education course completion certificate to you. Simply take your completion certificate to your DMV. It's that easy!
Our online Teen Eriver Education course keeps track of your progress, and you can read as much or as little as you like before logging off. You can then resume the course when your schedule permits. Each chapter of our course includes a short open-book multiple-choice quiz, and it concludes with an open-book multiple-choice final exam. After you finish the course reading and the final exam, you will have passed the online teen driver education course - and you're done! You can retake the multiple-choice final exam as often as you need until you pass at no additional charge.
When you successfully complete our Pennsylvania Department of Education-approved online Driver Education Course, you can receive the following benefits:
- Learn everything you need to know to pass the written knowledge test.
- Earn your unrestricted driver's license before you turn 18 – as early as 17½ if you meet all requirements!
- Become eligible to receive an auto insurance discount.
- Acquire key defensive driving skills and traffic safety awareness.
To get started, click here or call us at (855) 852-9331.
For information on behind the wheel training please call: (717) 253-3678.